Your home is more than bricks and mortar. It’s full of memories and you’re reflected in every detail. So if you experience a claim, you’ll want more than a check from your insurer. You’ll want your life back and to rebuild without hassles, headaches or delays. Raise your expectations of what your insurer should deliver. Get the right policy and you’ll take care of the small and large risks related to owning a house at the same time.
For example, a devastating fire could result in not just the total loss of your home, but financial ruin. Without adequate home insurance you could be left with no way of raising the funds to pay off the balance of the mortgage. Of course, homeowners insurance may also protect you from more common house-related incidents like pipe leaks, burglary of personal possessions and much more.
Finding the right homeowners insurance policy for your unique needs can seem overwhelming. Rest assured, we can help make things a bit simpler by creating a homeowners insurance policy that gets you the proper coverage for your house at the right price.
When reviewing your home insurance options, consider the following coverages:
- Personal Property / Contents
- Property Damage
- Additional Living Expense / Loss of Use
- Jewelry, Fine Arts & Collectibles
- Medical Expenses
- Personal Liability
- Miscellaneous Coverage
- Personal Injury
- Excess Liability Coverage
- Flood Coverage
- Secondary Home
- Collectible Cars
- Wine Collection
- Water Back-Up
- Off Premises Theft
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost*: With extended replacement cost coverage, after a covered loss, we will pay to have your home repaired or rebuilt to its original beauty-even if the cost exceeds your policy limit. We will even pay for necessary upgrades due to modern building code.
- Cash Settlement: In the event of a covered total loss, if you decide not to rebuild or to rebuild at another location, we may offer a cash settlement, up to your policy limit. The choice is yours.
- Risk Consulting: Through complimentary home appraisals, Chubb’s highly trained appraisers will visit your home to carefully note the things that turned your house into your home and make sure you are fully protected. Our appraisers also assist with security and fire prevention advice.
- Temporary Living Arrangements: If your home cannot be lived in due to a covered loss and you need a temporary residence while your house is rebuilt, We will help you find the right place to stay based on where you’ll be most comfortable, whether that’s a similar type of home in your school district or at a suitable hotel.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: In the event that the things inside your home are damaged, Chubb will replace the details that turned your house into a home, from upgraded appliances to custom cabinets, flooring or carpentry. Plus, we’ll replace upgraded appliances based on the exact or latest model available. We’ll make sure your belongings are covered for the amount it costs to replace them today, without deduction for depreciation, up to the limit you chose on your policy. And our policy doesn’t require you to replace them. You may choose a cash settlement instead.
- The Extras: Extras aren’t extra. A homeowners policy includes extra coverages to help protect you in unexpected situations, ranging from tree removal after a storm, restoration of electronic data destroyed by a computer virus or lock replacement if your keys are lost or stolen. Our clients can also benefit from HomeScan, which can reveal leaks, missing insulation and faulty electrical connections before damage happens.
- Low Mileage Discounts
- Package Discounts
- Complimentary Appraisal
- Swimming Pool
- Jewelry, Fine Arts and Fur coverage
- Water & Sewer Back-up (Higher limits available)