UNISURE is the leading provider of Lawyers’ professional liability insurance for South Asian Bar Association’s members, offering the most comprehensive choice in coverage.
Working with UNISURE, you can expect highly competitive rates and a highest level of customer service that comes with an agency backed by 140 years of experience.
With UNISURE, law firms have access to a broad portfolio of services including professional liability insurance for lawyers, malpractice insurance for attorneys, general liability, cyber liability, property, employment practices liability and our industry-leading P&C package for small firms.
To find out more about your lawyers’ professional liability insurance needs, contact us today.
- 24/7 on-line access for risk management portal.
- Limits of Liability: Broad choice ranging from $100,000 per claim or $300,000 aggregate minimum to a maximum of $10M/$10M. Claims expense outside limits coverage is available, *subject to underwriting.
- Experienced Professionals: Lawyers malpractice claims are handled by experienced legal professionals.
- Premium Credits: Available for seminar attendance.
- Deductible: This is the amount you pay towards covered loss before insurance coverage kicks in. Deductibles range from $1,000 to $100,000 on either aggregate or per-claim basis. Optional first dollar defense coverage is available, subject to underwriting.
- Broad Definition of Insured: Coverage can include the Firm, Predecessor Firm and Lawyers within the Firm (Partners, Associates, Directors, Officers and Employees). Also covers Of Counsel and/or Independent Contractors for work performed on behalf of the Firm.
- Supplementary Payments: Expanded coverage is available of up to $500 per day for loss of earnings due to trial, hearing, arbitration proceeding or mediation for a covered claim.
- Non-Practicing Extended Reporting Period: At no extra charge, coverage extends to retiring or non-practicing lawyers who have maintained continuous coverage for at least three consecutive years.