People come to stay at your establishment for a number of reasons, and whether it’s for leisure or business, you want to provide the safest and most satisfactory experience possible. United Insurance Agency can help protect your guests, staff and property so you can focus on getting top ratings on today’s travel websites.
With a decade of experience covering the hospitality industry, we know what it takes to protect your business. We offer a variety of risk control resources, such as in-person seminars, convenient prevention checklists and guidance on fire safety.
Whether you own a boutique hotel or manage a portfolio of destination resorts, you can sleep soundly knowing we have the coverages to protect your business. We service a variety of hospitality businesses such as:
- Boutique hotels
- Company-owned or franchised properties
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Conference centers
- Destination resorts
- Non-Franchised Private-label properties
To find out more about your hotel/motel’s insurance needs, contact us today.
In addition to offering core coverages such as commercial auto, property, and workers compensation, we also offer coverages tailored for your hospitality business, including:
- Innkeepers’ insurance
- Liquor liability insurance
- Owned automobiles including airport shuttle vehicles
- Wake-Up Call Liability
- Workers Compensation – where applicable
- Employment Practices Liability
- Bed Bug-Kissing Bug Liability
- A.M. Best “A” or better rated carrier
- Available nationwide, Except HI, AK and FL.
- Customized forms
- Up to 35% lower property & general liability pricing